Friday, April 11, 2008

I wanT To hIBernaTe.....

Today i woke up at 12 something in the afternoon. If wasnt because my mom called me, i guess i might woke up even more late. The reason is that i was really too busy in this whole week.. monday i wrote an exam, tuesday i had a lab test and a presentation, thurday i had drama presentation and lots of classes. Now, i need to rush on 2 more or maybe 3 more(including critical thinking) assignments..Dear my friends, u all say lah, i busy or not ar? Let me ask anyone of you, ' Dont you think i deserve to sleep more after suffering for the whole week and got fully exhausted?'

1. regional/cultural cause of vagueness - some people might not understand 'lah' and 'ar' since these words are commonly used by malaysian only not globally used.
2. leading question - try to guide other in saying 'yes.'

No comments: