Saturday, April 12, 2008

BecoMIng a Preschool Teacher~

yay~ wonderful Saturday! i like saturday for only one reason.. because i can sleep until whatever time i like.hehe.. around 1 something in the afternoon, my boyfriend called me. he asked,' Lyn, you want to go check out the preschool or you want continue sleep?' Oh My God, at that moment only i realized i was supposed to go to putrajaya with my boyfriend to check out the route to the preschool. since i will be start teaching on Monday morning, i dont want to get lost and end up late on the first day of my working life. haiz... then i replied him' i dont want to go to check out the preschool and i dont want to sleep back.' hehe...shocked?because i wanted to bath first.haha.. After lunch, finally we began our journey to putrajaya to find out where the preschool located. On the way to the preschool, we were chatting happily. Suddenly..' ahhhhh...' i screamed. My boyfriend pass the traffic light even though it was red light. Again, Oh My God.. Luckily, we managed to reach there, nothing happened(no crash no police no summon..haha) After that, we planned to go Alamanda and since the fuel was too low we went to pump petrol. At the petrol station, my boyfriend told me' i forgot to bring my wallet.. Again..Oh My God! cause he was driving without license!'sweat' i straight unlocked my seat belt and told him' people without driving license and careless shouldnt drive. you do not have license with you and you are careless. so u shouldnt drive.' in the end, i drove to Alamanda and drove back to cyberjaya too..yoyo! If now i tell you actually i forgot to bring my license too.. what would u say?hahha

1. type of sentence- disjunctive claim 'or'
2. formal contradictory of compound claim 'or'
3. p1- people without driving license and careless shouldnt drive.
p2- you do not have license with you and you are careless.
con- so u shouldnt drive.
valid and good argument

3 comments:

Khai Pin said...

And so, I am here mak!!!!Wakakka~

chiachean said...

Is this an assignment?

Y gt simile bla bla stuff?

lyn said...

yaya..it is an assignment for critical thinking.