Wednesday, April 16, 2008

kidding and kidding only..hehe


Today i am so lazy to do my assignment because i feel a little uneasy... GG! i got assignment...(GG means one's having trouble and going to die)Then my bf offered to help me to do my xx subject assignment(cannot mention the subject but is not BCT..haha). i knew that he is tired after his exam and i felt pity for him since he didnt sleep last nite. However i allowed him to help also.(since he insisted to help..izzit?haha. if he read this he going to kill me.) I don't know since when i become so lazy. In the end, he managed to finish it for my sake.heheh.. i wish he can help me everytime..(just kidding) I want to thanks to my bf because of this. Hope he will get more benefit than me for helping me doing my assignment. Oh yeah, before i forgot. Today i went to Cyberjaya Bus Terminal Food Court for my dinner. Can you guess how much was the mixed rice i ate? It is only RM1.00! Believe it or not but this is true. although i didnt take any kind of meats since i ate too much of meat recently, but i took quite a variety of dishes..I was shock myself. Hehe...so lucky~i think it's because i too cute already so i get special treatment.(seriously kidding...hahha)

1. tendentious definition(persuasive) - actually is a game language that my housemates always use, i dont know the real meaning also.
2.
Relationship between sentence-contrary relationship
3. interrogative question
4. assumption ; subjective ; causal argument