Sunday, April 13, 2008

sAd Day..


Wonder why Sunday is always a sad day for me..why? Maybe because i need to go to class again tomorrow.. I'm a bad student, i never think of going class and always plan to skip class.lol .. ( now u guys know me better or perhaps everyone know my style already..lazy girl.lol) Today, i have no mood to study although im having quiz tomorrow.haha..who cares.. i cannot leave my drama behind, i want to finish the rest episodes so that i can concentrate on my studies.( the truth is i just lazy to study and want to continue with my drama 'ye man lai lai' cause too exciting.hehe) So this afternoon when i was 'busy' watching drama i saw my bf playing TF2(lame shooting game). since i dont like that game so i just shout at him ' play play play..do assignment la!' then he was like very angry and said to me ' you are having quiz tomorrow and you are still watching drama. you think you are better than me and can scold me?' fine lo..i study lo.. two hours later, i think around dinner time, my bf say something again, he said' you going to start teaching in preschool tomorrow morning right? did you do preparation for the class? did you go through what you going to teach?nowadays the children all very smart, dont think you can go there and simply teach.later they will complaint to their parents.blablabla...' i feel like want to staple his mouth. but, he's probably right?should i go there without preparation?can i handle?but i havent done my revision for the quiz...aiyoyo.....sad sad sad..

1. Tu quoque fallacy
2. ad populum appeal to force- scare tactics

No comments: